Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ora so Mirche i Borche (Traditional dances with Mirche and Borche)

This is a vinyl record that we did in 1974 with Mirche and my orchestra back then. The 1- st "Arnautsko Oro" record on the vinyl is traditional Macedonian folk song that we interpreted and recorded. The second record "Trajanovo Oro" is composed by Mirche Bushinovski. The third record "Jovankino Oro" is composed by me and it is dedicated to my wife "Jovanka". The forth record "Radevo Oro" is composed also by me and is dedicated to "Rade" my dear colleague.
All the songs on the vinyl record are composed in traditional Macedonian folk dances and are instrumental. In the links section on the right you can find the songs for download.
Below are the pictures from the covers of the vinyl record:


No comments:

Post a Comment